Friday, June 25, 2010

BOTTLE BRUSHES



Wow I just realized how much is involved with baby stuff and how detailed and boring the subjects can get. That's right ladies, today I will be discussing bottle brushes, to be followed up with bottle sterilizers and bottle drying racks. FANTASTIC. Today's post will even have a picture!

So after my recent move, the bottle brush I had (which I now disgustingly realize was a hand-me-down from my sister) got lost or tossed, and I was faced with the daunting task of picking a new one. There was a WALL of bottle brushes. I couldn't find the one that I had previously, one with scratchy bristles and sponge combined in one and made by Munchkin. So now that I had driven all the way to Babies R us, what was I to do? Go home of course and scour the internet for reviews so I didn't waste $4 on the wrong brush ? Yes I almost did this, but I sucked it up and took the plunge and I haven't looked back. I bought another one made by Munchkin. After all, I soon came to realize that you are supposed to toss them after about a month of use, much like a sponge. It came in a two pack and it has been fantastic.




This is why I like it:

It has a cool suction cup so it stands upright. This feature is GENIUS and a must have for a bottle brush in my opinion. It keeps it from getting all gross and nasty, falling into the sink or touching things. It also has a built in nipple brush which my other one was lacking. With the small nipples this is really important to get them properly cleaned. This one didn't have the spongy material of my other one, but the two different kinds of bristles get the job done just as well.

1 comment: